Do you want to be a part of a growth industry with tremendous upside potential?
Demographic trends in the United States, and around the world, suggest that business brokerage is just such an industry. An aging baby-boomer population, corporate downsizing/outsourcing and globalization are all augmenting the desirability of owning a small business. Most people, however, have little or no experience in buying or selling a company; they need the help of a professional business broker!
Access Business Advisors provide valuable services to both business sellers and buyers, most of whom are
undertaking the most significant financial and emotional transaction of their lives. As an Access Business
Advisors, you will:
- Work in conjunction with fellow executive decision makers
- Help business sellers transition their invested capital into new opportunities
- Assist business buyers in achieving their dreams of owning and operating their own business.
- Serve as a trusted guide to both parties during the business sale process
- Have six figure earnings potential
What qualifications are needed to become an Access Business Advisors?
Generally speaking, Access Business Advisors have one or more of the following attributes:
- Experience in owning and operating a small business
- Knowledge of and familiarity with reading and analyzing financial statements
- Experience in transaction-based industries (i.e. accounting, banking or law)
- Prior experience in a commission bases sales environment
- Sufficient liquid net worth to support a start-up period of 6-12 months
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Personal character and integrity
- The desire to help other people
About the Access Business Advisors affiliation with the Sunbelt Network
Sunbelt is the largest network of individually owned and operated business brokerage offices in the world. The Sunbelt network has approximately 250 franchised offices located throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Our network retains more than 1,000 experienced business brokers, who annually handle the sale of thousands of privately-held businesses. Sunbelt’s primary focus is listing and selling “Main Street” businesses, which we define as businesses with less than $2,000,000 in annual sales. However, we also have the ability to handle the sale of substantially larger, privately-held businesses.
Due to the sustained growth of Access Business Advisors and the Sunbelt network, Access Business Advisors are seeking qualified candidates who are interested in becoming business brokers. If you are interested in becoming a business broker with a world-class, market-leading organization, this could be the career opportunity you’ve been seeking.
Please send inquiries and resumes to Cecil Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org